2023 Softball Registration Confirmation
Thank you for registering for the 2023 softball season with the Ayr Jr Vics. We look forward to having your child participate with us this summer! Essential information is included below.
We are looking forward to a great season of softball!
Ayr Minor Softball Board of Directors
- If you are interested in coaching, please complete the Coaches Application
- If you are interested in sponsoring a softball team, please complete our Sponsorship Form.
- To register another player, click here.
- Link important dates to your calendar by following the instructions found by clicking here
- Don't forget to follow us on social media:
Registration Fees can be paid using EFT sent to [email protected] using the password AMSA2023. Please ensure the message contains the primary parent name (who will receive the receipt if applicable) and the full names of all players covered by the payment.
Note that the EFT must be initiated by midnight March 12th in order to be eligible for the Early Bird Fee. After March 12th, regular fees will apply. Registration closes April 2nd, if payment is not received by then, your player's spot cannot be guaranteed.
||After March 12th
|Learn to Play
|U9/U11 Local League
|U13/U15/U17-19 Local League
Rowan's Law Information
Under Rowan's Law, before any player can be registered with the local association, the player, and the parent or legal guardian of the player if the player is under 18 years of age, must review one of the Concussion Education Resources provided by the Province of Ontario. Links to these resources are provided here and will open in a separate window:
Links to the Province of Ontario Concussion Education Resources: